1. Handle incoming HR Service Contract Centre inquires covering full HR services and policies. Communicate and work with relevant stakeholders to ensure the high quality and efficiency of the service.
2. Execute staff movement and organization change processes, including working with Managers and relevant HR colleagues to properly handle the request, and maintaining global/local systems, etc.
3. Manage International Assignee immigration and relocation service vendors and relevant processes to ensure regulatory compliance and service quality
4. Administrate HSBC share related plans, including handling shareholder inquires, ensuring tax compliance, and working with internal partners on relevant processes.
5. Execute Ad hoc projects/tasks as assigned
Education: Bachelor degree or above
Skills: Global HR system (e.g. SAP, Peoplesoft), MS Office - Excel, Word, Powerpoint
- With relevant experience in HR for 3 to 5 years
- Good understanding of local labour regulation
- Good command of English, including reading and writing skill
- Attention to details, excellent interpersonal and communication skill, analytical thinking, problem solving skill and driving result